These Member Terms ('Terms') apply to all Members of this Website. We may modify and update these Terms at any time, without notice. You need to ensure You review the Terms from time to time. In using Our Website and signing up for any membership, You agree to be bound by these Terms as well as any and all general Terms and Conditions posted on Our Website from time to time.
"Content" means all information, techniques, ideas, examples and other content accessed on or through the Website.
"Initial fee" means the first payment made for paid Member Content.
"Terms" means these Member Terms.
"Member" means a Member of the Website.
"Member Content" includes any and all material, links, words, addresses, images and information You provide or add to the Website, including but not limited to information You add to Your account or any part of the Website.
"Membership" means membership to access various services and programs on or through the Website.
"Membership Fee" means the fee that a Member may be required to pay in order to gain access to various Membership benefits and services as detailed on the Website.
"Third Party References" means any recommendations of, references to or links to products, services, information or other Websites, which are owned, managed or controlled by third parties (whether or not We actually mention the products, services or websites by name, and whether or not We actually provide a URL or other directions about how to find the products, services or websites).
"Third Party Services" means any software, hardware, service and storage which is provided by third party vendors and hosting partners and which We use in connection with the Website.
"Website" means the Website settocamp.com
"We", "Our" and "Us" refers to settocamp.com and includes its directors, employees and contractors.
"You" and "Your" refers to You, the Member who is using the Website.
In order to access the features on the Website, You must first apply to join as a Member and pay the required initial Membership Fee. Full details of the amount of the Membership Fee, including no payment required for free content, any ongoing fees and the Membership benefits may vary from time to time but are displayed on the Website.
In order to maintain access to all of the features of the Website for any subsequent period, You must ensure You make any required relevant monthly or annual Membership Fees in advance.
Payments may be made by credit card or such other payment methods as We nominate from time to time.
Any recurring payments will be made through the Website. By providing Your credit card or other details for the purpose of setting up a recurring payment, You hereby agree to the monthly or annual payments being deducted on the basis You have nominated unless and until You cancel the Membership and payments in accordance with Our Cancellation and Termination terms below.
From time to time, You will be offered lifetime access to content. This will be subject to You accessing the content on a regular basis. Should Your account be inactive for a period 12 months or more, and after notifying You three times by email, We reserve the right to deactivate Your account without further notice.
Money Back Guarantee
If, within the specified time on joining the membership and following the first payment of the Membership fee, or any one-off program fee, You contact Us to request a refund of the Initial Fee, We will refund the Membership Fee to You in full, and will cancel Your Membership.
We do not provide any refunds on subsequent Membership Fee payments which are payments for a renewal of Your Membership unless special circumstances apply. A refund of any such payments will be at Our sole discretion.
Cancellation and Termination of Ongoing Memberships
TO CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP: You are solely responsible for cancelling Your Membership through Our Website or You must cancel in writing by notifying Us at email@example.com.
Except in accordance with the "Money Back Guarantee” clause of these Terms, We do not provide any refund of any Membership Fees upon cancellation of Your Membership.
In the event that You are making automated or recurring payments, We require a minimum of 5 days notice prior to the next automated payment to be processed. In the event that You cancel within the specified time period and the payment is still deducted from Your account, please notify Us and We will work with You to have this payment reversed.
WE MAY TERMINATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP: We have the right to terminate or suspend Your Membership or, in Our sole discretion, terminate or suspend Your access to the Website with or without notice if:
- You fail to pay Your Membership Fees when payment is due;
- You use the Website for any unlawful purpose; or
- You use the Website in a way that might cause Us to breach any laws, regulations or other legal obligations whatsoever; or
- You behave in a way that might reasonably be considered to be offensive, defamatory, discriminatory, inappropriate, obscene, abusive, racist, sexist, blasphemous, seditious, threatening, pornographic, a breach of privacy or of confidentiality, or likely to incite hatred, violence or aggression; or
- You behave in a way that might bring the Website or Us into disrepute in any way whatsoever; or
- You behave in a way that might infringe on the intellectual property rights of any person, company or other organisation; or
- You otherwise breach these Terms.
Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be grounds for terminating Your Membership and may be referred to the appropriate law enforcement authorities.
Upon such termination, regardless of the reasons, Your right to use the Website immediately ceases and You acknowledge and agree We may immediately deactivate or delete Your account and all related information and files. We may also bar You from any further access to Our Website. We shall not be liable to You or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by Us in connection with such termination or suspension.
We are not required to provide any refund or part thereof to You for such termination of Your subscription. Any refund may be determined in Our sole discretion.
Agreement for Membership Services
To be eligible to sign up for Membership, You acknowledge and agree to the following:
- You will not share Your password or login details with any other person and You will keep Your contact, payment and other information updated.
- We are only providing You with facts, information, insights and ideas to assist You. You need to decide what may work best for You. We do not have Your personal information, personal facts or goals in mind when We provide information to You.
- Any information, documents, charts, calculations, analysis or other outputs You may have received or received using the tools on Our Website must be saved into Your own files. We at no time store or keep this information and cannot be held responsible for any lost files or other output information at any time.
- We do not warrant, promise or guarantee that any of the information We provide will produce a particular result. We are only providing information for Your consideration. At no time do We provide any guarantees or warranties in relation to any information that We provide.
- You are not to share, re-create, or otherwise reproduce the information on or provided through Our Website, or otherwise transmitted to You by Us except as agreed in these Terms or as otherwise expressly permitted by Us in writing. In particular, You are not to sell, re-sell or otherwise provide Our information or anything else that We provide on the Website in any way, manner or medium and You are not to create derivative works from Our information or from the Website. No reproduction, distribution or transmission of the copyrighted material on Our Website is allowed without Our written permission which may be granted in Our sole discretion.
- You will not transfer, sublicense or grant access to the Website or any of Our information to any other person, company, business except as agreed in these Terms.
- You will use the Website in good faith and will not manipulate, alter, circumvent, or in any way use the Website in an unlawful manner or for unlawful means, whether directly or indirectly.
- You agree You will not transmit any viruses, malware, worms, etc. of any kind and that You will not upload, post, host or transmit unsolicited material or messages to the Website.
- We make no warranty that the Website will meet Your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure or error-free basis. We will use Our best endeavours to ensure the Website is always available and virus free but from time-to-time, and in some instances, this may not be the case as it may be out of Our immediate control. We will endeavour to notify You if the Website becomes unavailable for any lengthy and unusual time period.
Modification of Website, Content and Services
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to remove, delete, alter or amend any Content from the Website. In particular, if We believe the Content to be inappropriate, or a potential breach of regulations, if We receive complaints or for any other reason in Our reasonable discretion, We may remove or modify Content at any time without notice. We shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification when it is required.
We reserve the right to disclose Your name and any other personal details to any law enforcement authority or other competent authority or to any person for the purpose of legal proceedings, prosecution, investigation or any breach, alleged breach of the law or these Terms.
All the Content accessed on or through the Website is for informational purposes only, is general in nature only, and is not in any way to be construed as individual or personal advice. The Content is based on Our own research and We are providing it to assist You to make Your own decision.
You take full responsibility and risk for making any decision based on the Content on Our Website so You should ensure You do Your own due diligence to ensure any product or service You may purchase is suitable for Your own situation and requirements, and any activities You undertake will not cause harm to You or to any other person or any property. You hereby agree to irrevocably release Us from any and all liability and You waive any claims You may have now or in the future against Us. You acknowledge and agree that We take no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any loss, damage or injury that may arise from any person acting on any information, goods or services contained on or accessed through the Website and all such liabilities are expressly disclaimed to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Certain legislation including the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) in the Consumer and Competition Act 2010 (Cth), and similar consumer protection laws and regulations may confer You with rights, warranties, guarantees and remedies relating to the provision of goods or services by Us to You which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (Statutory Rights).
Our liability to You is governed solely by the ACL and these Terms. While We endeavour to maintain high quality information on Our Website, We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about:
- the completeness, accuracy or reliability of the Content You obtain from the use of the Website; or
- whether the Website will be available on an uninterrupted, secure or error-free basis.
We exclude all conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute except for Your Statutory Rights and We expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
You agree that You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with Your use of the Website or of any of the Content or any other information, products or services which you access through or via the Website, including Content or information which is provided by third party service providers.
You agree that We are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental loss or damage which may result from Your use of the Website, including, but not limited to, loss or corruption of Member data. For the sake of clarity, in no event will We be liable for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damages of any kind including any damages for loss of revenue, profits, interruption of business, loss or use of data even if the possibility of such loss was made known to us.
When Your Statutory Rights apply, to the extent possible, Our liability in respect of any claim is limited to, at Our option:
- The supply of any services again; or
- The payment of the cost of having any services supplied again.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Us and Our officers, directors, employees, contractors, members, agents and licensees harmless from and against any and all claims, charges, actions, liabilities, investigations, demands and similar including but not limited to any costs, losses, damages whether direct, indirect, consequential or special and all legal fees resulting from (i) Your breach of Our Terms, (ii) any third party claims including but not limited to Your customers/clients (ii) any activity You may engage in through any use of the Website, or (iii) Your use of the Website.
Third Party Services and References
You hereby acknowledge that the Website uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary software, hardware, service and storage ("Third Party Services").
You hereby acknowledge that the Website may contain references to, recommendations to or links to products, services, information or other websites, which are owned, managed or controlled by third parties ("Third Party References").
You hereby acknowledge and agree that We have no control over and take no responsibility for the reliability, quality, integrity or performance of any Third Party Services.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that We have no control over any Third Party References and that We make no representations, warranties, guarantees or claims in relation to the reliability, quality, integrity, performance, or suitability for a particular purpose of any Third Party References.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with Your use of any Third Party References, and that You are solely responsible for determining whether any Third Party References are appropriate for You.
You hereby release us from any and all liability for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental loss or damage which You may incur as a result of any Third Party Services or any Third Party References.
You acknowledge and agree that any calculators that We provide on or via the Website from time to time, which may include but are not limited to a calculator to estimate the weight of a car load, and a spending plan/budget calculator ("the Calculators"), are provided for informational purposes only.
You acknowledge and agree that We make no representations, warranties or guarantees in relation to the accuracy, reliability or suitability for a particular purpose of the Calculators.
You acknowledge and agree that You must not rely on any information that You derive from using the Calculators.
You specifically acknowledge that loading a car with excessive weight can make the car dangerous to drive, and You are solely responsible for determining whether or not a car is safe to drive after having been loaded with camping equipment, people and other items, taking into account all of the relevant circumstances such as the general condition of the car and the car’s tyres and the road conditions.
You acknowledge that even if one of the Calculators says that a car is below the safe load limit for that car, the car may not be safe to drive.
You acknowledge that We do not provide financial advice and the Calculators do not provide financial advice and that You are fully responsible for making Your own financial and budgeting decisions.
You hereby release us from any and all liability for any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental loss or damage which You may incur as a result of using the Calculators.
Personal Information and Privacy
In the event that You are required to provide information, You agree:
- to provide true, accurate, current and complete information; and
- to maintain and promptly update such information to ensure it is up-to-date, complete and accurate at all times.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that all photographs, Content, custom graphics, icons, logos and service names are copyright, registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of http://settocamp.com.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that nothing in these Terms grants You any right to use any photograph, Content, trademark, service mark, logo, and/or Our name or any thing You access through the Website except in accordance with these Terms or as otherwise expressly permitted by Us.
You agree and acknowledge that We retain all right, title and interest in the Website, the photographs, Content, custom graphics, icons, logos and service names and all intellectual property rights contained or embodied within the Website.
You are solely responsible for obtaining written permission before re-using any copyrighted material that is available on this Website. Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this Website may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia which are in force from time to time and both You and We agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Victoria for determining any dispute concerning these Terms.